What is the mystery blogger award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Thankyou to Sasha, from Sasha’s Writings and Katelyn from Doe Eyes for both nominating me for the same award! This was an awesome honour – especially when I read the quote above from the creator of this award Okoto Enigma.
Add the award image to your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you AND the creator and provide links to their sites
Tell your readers 3 random facts about yourself
Answer the questions you’ve been asked
Nominate 10 – 20 people and notify them by commenting on their blogs
Ask your nominees 5 question, with 1 weird or funny question
Share a link to your favourite post
Three random facts…
⭐️ I have tiny size 3 feet
⭐️ Hubby and I have been together for 28 years!
⭐️ I love falling asleep to the sound of the rain
Things you need to know about me…
As I was nominated by 2 different people, there are 2 sets of questions…phew!
1. WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING?
I started blogging because I’ve always been a fan of words and I felt I had a story to share.
2.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO ON YOUR DOWNTIME?
I love to read, journal, spend time planning surprises for people. But in reality, all my spare time is spent here on The Shimmer Within Her!
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Ooooh, I’ve written about this many times. I have an eclectic taste in music: jazz, heavy metal, 90s pop, 80s hair metal, classical – it depends where I am and what mood I am in!
4. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE 3 LEGS OR 3 ARMS? (WEIRD/FUNNY)
Probably 3 arms as I would be able to give great hugs and get loads more done around the house!
5. WHAT IS SOMETHING ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
I don’t have a bucket list as such – but I have recently written a post about why. You’ll have to wait and see…
1.How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Not that many!
2. What is your greatest strength and weakness?
My greatest strength is that I always look for the best in people and my greatest weaknesses are my children – although you could turn both of those answers around!
3. If your were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?(wierd question)
Tough question! I would look pretty normal I guess, and spend my day trying to understand what it was like being a guy. Not a very interesting answer!
4. Name three things in nature you find most beautiful!
Oh, only 3! The night sky, flowers and a deserted beach.
5. What’s your profession and why did you choose this ? Did you choose this on your own or you have to by fate?
I am a Therapeutic Play Worker in a primary school by day. I have always loved helping others and this way I get to help children’s day s become a little brighter. My role evolved into this with the training that I did. By night I am a blogger whose passions lie in helping others find their smiles too (although I currently make zero money from this!).
Things I need to know about you…
1. If you were an animal, what would you be? (Weird question)
2. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever commented on your blog?
3. If I were to meet you for the first time, what is the first thing I would notice about you?
4. Name 1 thing people do that really gets under your skin and how do you let it go?
5. Name your favourite way to show love towards those closest to you?
I nominate these awesome people…
These awards are both a bit of fun and a way to get to know each other a little better – but more importantly they are a way to promote each other and share the love.
So nominate blogs you love and think we will love too. Help us find those amazing posts you are reading and expand our tribe.
Let’s take the mystery out of blogging!