Who doesn’t love a little sun to shine on their day?
I love getting an award – not just because I’m honoured and humbled to have been chosen (which I am!) but because I get to share some of the new blogs I’ve found with my existing readers.
It’s so great to get a shout out. My heart does little star jumps when I read my comments – the fact that someone has taken the time to read and write on my post makes me smile from ear to ear.
So thank you to Blogmomrocks2 for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award – you are awesome!
The rules are as follows…
1. Thank the person that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
4. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here’s what you wanted to know…
1. A ham and cheese sandwich or a veggie tray?
Probably the veggies – not too fussed wth sandwiches.
2. Friendship or Marriage?
I think a friendship within a marriage is the best answer – too many people are unhappy in their marriages. I love being married. But it’s because we are friends. We treat each other as we would our friends – you have to put the effort in.
3. Facebook or Twitter?
Going to say Facebook – but actually my fave is Instagram – so much friendlier.
4. Your preferred form of transportation?
Walking. I love being outside in the fresh air. I actually can’t drive and have no intention to learn at present.
5. Fiction or Non-fiction?
Oooooh toughest question yet! Going to say fiction has the edge – but I’m loving reading autobiographies of kick-ass women at the minute.
6. Puppies or kittens?
7. Wendy Williams show or Dr. Oz show?
I live in the UK and don’t watch much TV – so unsure who these are….
8. Pants or shorts?
Again, UK gal. Going to say pants (hope that’s trousers) although I prefer skirts and dresses over both.
9. Living in a Mansion or a country home?
How about a mansion in the country? Wouldn’t actually mind either – as long as it felt like home and all my kids were there.
10. Sweet or salty?
Salty. No sweet tooth here!
11. A Nature Preserve center or an Art Museum?
Art museum – it’s good to broaden your experiences.
I proudly nominate…
Anyone else who would like to take part and add this award to their blog – you’re all worthy!
And finally, I want to know….
1. What’s the last thing you do every night, before going to sleep?
2. Think of an adjective to describe yourself that starts wth the same letter as your name.
3. How many blogposts have you published so far?
4. What’s the title of the next post you’re going to publish?
5. If you had to choose one colour to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. What was the last lie you told?
7. Name one nice thing about yourself.
8. When we meet for the first time, what will be the first thing I notice about you?
9. What do you like to do when it rains?
10. If you had to change your blog name, what would it be?
11. Name one nice thing you will do for yourself today.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more. Don’t forget to give me a shout out when you post as I can’t wait to learn more about you!
Have a sunny day. And remember to keep those smiles firmly in place 🙂